Yep, we were at it again...hiking in the rain. I looks quite like the beginning
of autumn but, do not be fooled it was in the nineties, raining and muggy!
We LOVE hiking in the rain though and get the great outdoors mostly to ourselves.
Yes, Chex is the food of choice for Georgia fish!
The little man learning so much from his Papa and wanting to grow up and be just like him.
Decided to go feed the turtles now instead of the fish.
1 comment:
Oh, I love the pictures of you three at Clinton Park. I think that was my favorite time during our visit. I'll never forget trying to catch fireflies and Silas sitting on the bench with his hat sideways. My heart aches to be so far from you but seeing you all happy and growing and learning doing "family" stuff gives me joy, joy, joy down in my heart.
Post a Comment