First soccer practice

Okay...Silas is the cutest little soccer player around!!
We did learn though...that he has never had to stand in a line with other kids before and had no clue what cutting was...he is so laid back  that he would have been in the back forever if the coach hadn't noticed. 
I realized that this will be great practice on me biting my tongue..and letting Silas learn some things...though I might shout out a few things!!

 Stretching, he does this with his mama all the time so had these stretches down!:)
 Goal for the little man!! Yes!
 Throwing the ball in from sidelines. His team looks like a perfect one to learn on and he is so excited to be able to play with Blane his bud and enjoy running and kicking to his hearts content.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo amazingly adorable!!!!! I am a very in love Mimi!!!

Melanie said...

okay he really is the cutest soccer player ever. Good job tongue biting, Mama! Hardest thing ever, eh? :)

Gramma Strawberry said...

Like I said on FB, can we call him "Legs"? Fast, agile with a good eye. Way to go, Legs Thomas!!!