Because the little man is about ready for Disney World!!
The mall had this new...umm..I totally forget what it is called but it feel likes you are on a roller coaster.
Here he is at the beginning...going up a L-o-n-g hill. He is giggling enjoying the ride up when in a slightly panicked voice hi says "Wait, what happens when it gets to the top...MAMA WHAT DO I DO??"
Just the most adorable moment, I informed him that he would need to hold one VERY tight and all would be well.
He whispered to himself "hold on tight hold on tight"
Well I am sure all the people shopping in the stores around were thrilled to hear the squeals and laughter of one thrilled little man. As soon as it started turning and jerking and flying around corners, he was hooked.
Notice the white knuckles??:)
1 comment:
OHMYWORDHEISSOOOOOOOCUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment