This is what happens when Mama is sick in bed...

So I have had this amazing cold the last two days and laying in bed is just what feels best.
Silas however does not feel sick and is full of energy.
The way he gets his energy out...cannon balls on Mama's bed!!
He jumps while singing "one for the money, two for luck, three to get out of here and..here...we..GOOOO!!"



 Okay so he did this for about forty five minutes until I decided my head was going to explode...what a good mother am I! He is absolutely the cutest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment may show up twice. Still don't know if I'm actually logged in. But Silas has the best of both of you and the best of all worlds and heaven to boot!!

Simply Imagined Photography said...

His face has changed again! Lord willing we can get a visit in in the next few months.