The time has come, yes I know, I thought it wasn't going to be me but...I AM a soccer mom, ha! (we do not however have a minivan:)
Went shopping for soccer gear with Blane and Brittany yesterday.
The boys are going to be on the same team and are both UBER excited.
Silas LOVED the bright shoes and luckily they were the ones that fit him best. Cleats are
not made for wide little feet, just in case you wondered.
We had a great gal helping us that kept reminding me to take pictures because "he is just toooo cute"
She is also the gal that wanted me to make her a soccer shirt "I know you thinking I am kidding, but I am NOT kidding" she stated.
How cute is he, cleats, socks, shin guards and ball...these guys are ready to play!
Break time...shopping is tough work!
1 comment:
LOL you're a good mama. Seleia wanted to play soccer this year but on top of acting and violin and science labs etc., I refused to be that committed to a sport I can't even stand. Silas looks way cool in his gear!
Post a Comment