Jakes old T revamped into one for me!

Here is an old shirt of Jake's that kept shrinking on him until he didn't like wearing it.
 I liked the color and it had cool birds painted on it so decided to try and cut it down to my size.
 Took a tank and pinned the shirt down to the right size, cut off the excess then sewed it up.
I did cut off a little more of the excess, not to worry this material doesn't fall apart.
 Ta-da...a cute T for me! The only thing I would have done differently would be to 
leave a little extra material up top, this was not a really stretchy T and I wasn't thinking. 
So hopefully it doesn't shrink anymore...
 because it just fits. I love the arms being skinny and a little longer too
It took a total of about fifteen minutes to make, yay!

1 comment:

Simply Imagined Photography said...

You are awesome Mar! To be in your brain would be a fun adventure :)