Here is the little man with his friend Blane. For you Northwest cousins Blane is
our neighbor and Silas' good friend, not his brother.:)
They started off just playing in the pool and chalking on the sidewalk.
The bright idea to get the chalk wet was totally mine, ha.
The wet chalk only stayed on the sidewalk for a few seconds.
Then they figured out that it was some cool skin paint.
They looked adorable and had fun, then came time for lunch.
I went and got a wash cloth and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed.
Laughing all the while because these boys were going to be blue for a bit longer that I had thought.
The color did eventually wear off and I am sure the boys would love to
play with chalk paint again sometime soon.
1 comment:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! And colorful!!! =D
~ Auntie M
Post a Comment