Pool time with Grandad!

One of the major plusses of living close to Grandad and Mimi is...Silas play dates with them. 
Silas LOVES them so much and is always calling and asking someone there to come over and play or go do something fun.
 This Saturday Jake had to work all day so Grandad was called for a pool date.
These guys are totally best buds and I am grateful for such an amazing Grandad
for Silas to look up to.
I sometimes forget about Grandads heart attack and seeing his scar again made me SO THANKFUL and feel totally blessed that he is still here being the great man that he is.
Really not sure why but I like the water green, ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fun playing with my grandson! I am also grateful to be around to see my daughter and #1 grandson!

Melanie said...

Spoiled, spoiled kid!! :)

Simply Imagined Photography said...

Mar I love what you write it makes me smile :)