Silas, you have grown so much since we last saw you. You are truly a young man and not a little boy. I love your enthusiasm, joy and promise. Mar, you are a terrific mom and your pictures always capture your "wondering" of life and God's critters. Jake, you are an amazing son, father and husband. I am humbled to be you mother. God has so richly blessed us all. You are loved.
2 comments:
Silas, you have grown so much since we last saw you. You are truly a young man and not a little boy. I love your enthusiasm, joy and promise. Mar, you are a terrific mom and your pictures always capture your "wondering" of life and God's critters. Jake, you are an amazing son, father and husband. I am humbled to be you mother. God has so richly blessed us all. You are loved.
Great shots!
Post a Comment