Uncle Jeff and Aunt Steph

We were so blessed to have Jeff and Steph come stay a day or so with us. 
Totally wish it could have been longer. 
We went hiking back in time to a pre Civil War cabin and where gold was first discovered in GA!
So wish they could have stayed longer and hung out
but we are really glad they were able to come spend the time with us that they did!






2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is soo cool! Must be nice to have family who visits, eh? :)

Gramma Strawberry said...

Silas, I love all of your pictures and love seeing the world through your eyes. We miss you so much!!! You (and mama) did a magnificent job on your dragon. I especially love the teeth. Uncle Jeff and Aunt Steph are pretty special people to me, too. Ask mama where the alphabet book is that I made for your schoolroom a long time ago. Love Strawberry xoxoxo