Jake has been off work this week just chilling with Silas and I and we have been LOVING it.
We really are just hanging around doing not much of anything but we
have gone on a couple hikes in the rain.
It just fills you up!
Here Jake found a snake...he looks for them every hike and so enjoys it when he finds one.
Teaching silas how to be around the plethora of snakes the South has is a good thing.
And teaching him not to be scared of them (as I try not to be:)
Silas a safe distance away for picture taking.
I might frame this picture...this might literally be the second time in the last
three years that the little man has fallen asleep in the car.
He so enjoys all the sights while driving that he will fight off sleeps for EVER
in the car...love this picture!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Can't wait for Dustin to get home :)
I love the one of the Papa King Dragon and the Apprentice Knight Dragon! And then the Apprentice Knight Dragon fell asleep....The stuff of legends.
LOVING THE DINO HOODIES!!!!!
Post a Comment