Amicalola Falls

A couple of huge first for us this day of hiking. I had not ever made it to the top being injured one year and 
really sick the next. But this was a year of healing and I was able to make it to the top, cannot tell you how
amazing that felt.  And then...Silas our adventurous outdoorsy guy...was
flying past hikers at his little galloping pace. He was carried for about twenty feet in the middle of the hike before declaring "no, I need to hike".

 Floating twigs and leaves in races!
 My life is full with these two!

 Stairs going pretty like hiking into the sky...little man just ran up them all.

 Amazing view from top///highest waterfall in Georgia....love it!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! And so glad you weren't stuck in the car this year, really really.

BTW my blogger interface is all messed up...says I'm not following any blogs. Hoping it will change soon but in the meantime, let me know if you have posts I ignore for too long!! Thanks!