You could see the lake from our camping spot and it was an all downhill hike to get there. For there being
quite a few other campers around we never ran into any of them while hiking. BONUS! It felt like the whole world was ours alone.
Our neighboring campers brought their T.V. and stayed inside the tent watching it almost the WHOLE time...so strange!
Skipping rocks (Auntie M mastered it), building sand castles, seeing amazing deer, and a scary little scorpion (which I accidentally called a little tarantula and will never live down) were only
part of what made this weekend so fun.
I said I wanted everyone to be on the lookout for a huge heart rock. Silas found a few smaller ones that were great.
It wasn't till we got home and I downloaded the pictures that I saw the rock my husband found for me!!
He is the best!
2 comments:
Will that heart rock fit in the bowl? Hilarious, because when we went camping last time Amarra found a heart rock no bigger than a centimeter. She tried to bring it home but we, umm, lost it.
It doesn't need the bowl - it needs a door to prop open!
Post a Comment