First cup of coffee...

Yes, that is right...the little man had his first cup of coffee the other night. 
Can I just say that is was pure excitement emanating from him the whole time.
Jake and I had cups of coffee that we were dipping spice cake in and it tasted SO GOOD.
 We realized that Silas wasn't getting the whole flavor experience so he got a little mug of his own.
 Yes, yes, it was decaf for those concerned people out there. And it was black!:)
He didn't really drink much but his whole "slab" (as he called it) of spice caked was dipped and eaten.
 We were surprised (well okay not really) that he liked is black!

2 comments:

Gramma Strawberry said...

Wow, Mar. Thanks for all the pictures. What a blessing the friendship is between Silas and Blane. Majorly significant is one's first cup of coffee. Life can only get better (I don't know how??) with coffee in it. Luv Strawberry

Melanie said...

Too awesome! Amarra drank half of my coffee this morning.......kept saying she needed to stay awake and I finally realized she was being Goob from Meet the Robinsons. And mine was caffeinated with milk in it, so I can't exactly give you a hard time...one of my really distinct memories as kids is us taking sips of Mom's McDonald's coffee. I love it.