Because my son LOVES the smell of the real deal Playdoh I have never made the homemade stuff
Since I have the cold STILL we are coming up with a bunch of fun indoor things to engage the brain.
This Playdoh making afternoon was a huge hit and feels way better than the real stuff.
Only thing is...need to get the smell into it! Not that this smells bad, it actually has a nice smell, just not
Playdoh smell, ya know.
It looks kinda messy in the making here, but it really wasn't bad at all.
Our hands are now pink from the food coloring, but it made the funnest colors for the Playdoh.
2 comments:
RECIPE? I'm always looking for new playdough recipes, that one lloks pretty good!
Love all the peeks into your day to day life. He's growing so much so fast. He's an amazing child and you both are amazingly wonderful parents. Who knew? God.
Post a Comment