Not sure why we put it off so long...

But we all had such a blast at the Braves game tonight. We have been talking about going for two years now 
why have we not gone before, we have no idea. Silas though was the perfect age 
to have a blast and make others around him enjoy the game that much more from watching his excitement.
 Grrr...the game face.
 Love this picture, it just seems to tell the story.
 Silas did a first tonight and got his face painted. Whenever we have been where he could get this done he has opted out...because a stranger would be painting his face. He was super nervous but did it anyhow and was OVERJOYED at facing his fear.
He looked pretty cute too.
 Love this family of mine.
 For sitting so high up (when we first got there Silas had to sit on my lap with my arms tightly around him, he thought he might fall, so cute) we loved the seats and will totally be going back, we are now BRAVES FANS!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!! I just finally got my whole family to love baseball going to Portland Beavers games and they LEFT. Now we only have stupid soccer. I guess we'll have to visit the Mariners, but I refuse to become a fan. I loves me my Yankees, and will forever have a spot in my heart for the A's.