Silas has a special link with nature and we encourage it as much as possible.
He can sit and watch birds for ever, make sure plants are happy, hike for hours on end, and
butterflies...they love him.
He caught this guy which I guess is technically a moth and it just stayed on his hand for ages preening.
Silas thinks it is totally natural that bugs and animals love him so, and that...makes me happy!
2 comments:
Amarra says she has a bug board (aka collection) and she likes his moth.
Auntie Latte loves the first photo...so pensive and sweet.
Dear Silas, I share your love of God's critters. Especially hummingbirds and butterflies. We have two white butterflies, I think they are luna moths, who play in our garden. They are always together. We have a bright red hummingbird and a green one, too. We also have a momma and a poppa squirrel - named Spike and Rudy and they have two baby squirrels. We miss you to much and wish we could see you and your mama and poppa. Give everyone big hugs for me. I love you. xoxoxo Strawberry
Post a Comment