A walk around the house...

Here are a few shots of randomness one day around the outside of our house. This cutie
is Little Z and has lived with us for three years and has a wife now...Surf Hair (umm.. we thought she was a he at first) Little Z is showing me that he is REALLY busy right now and could I please go away. 
Mouth totally full of bird food from the feeder he happens to be on.

 Fluff, who out of all the birds is one we actually call ours. 
He is not scared of us bit will actually fly up to be close and watch all we are doing.
I almost stepped on him the other day when he was greeting us after being gone for a while.
Let me get pretty close for this shot too, I was about a foot away and he just kept watching
like he was totally interested in what I was doing.
 Little Z not letting me bother him. out of sight out of mind, ha!
 The mushrooms that really want to be growing in our tomato pots.
 One of our sad little plants with its cute little tomato. I am
assuming that our soil was not so hot this year because we have not had this tomato problem in the past.

No comments: