Our very own lake

Okay, so it is not our very own but it totally feels like it whenever we go. 
We have found a special little place that you only have to hike about a mile back into.
There are rocks to jump off and then a beachy like area perfect to relax the day away.
 Silas has no fear when jumping in the water.
 His life jacket is getting a little small but is still much needed this year. He TOTALLY thinks
he can swim and likes to scare his Mama.
He has almost got it down but not quite, I am thinking that he will by the end of the year.
 I think in all the times we have hiked back in here there has only been other people
there once. So quiet, peaceful and GORGEOUS!
Silas built an amazing mud castle but I will put that in another post!
 All our Keen feet, GREAT for all the rocks and then for hiking. Love the shoes!

2 comments:

Simply Imagined Photography said...

looks like so much fun

Melanie said...

Ha! We just got back from camping at our very own lake and I was seriously thinking about that as a blog post title. GREAT shot of the jumping boy! My girls looove their Keens, but Joel and I are TEVA PEOPLE! (This year we won over Elora....working on Seleia...)